- 1 week ago
Rules: Always post the rules. Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones. Tag 11 people and link them.
1. What is a class in college you wish you would have/could take?
Probably a food studies course.
2. If logistics were out of the picture, where do you dream of living?
3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what kind, how many, and where do you land in the birth order?
An older brother and sister - I’m the baby!
4. Who is a person you are missing a lot right now and when do you think you’ll get to see them next?
The love of my life and probably next month!
5. What is a tumblr you recently discovered that you love?
KPBS - gotta love public broadcasting!
6. Do you play any musical instruments? If so, which one(s)?
Not currently - my mom’s Korean so I was forced to take piano and violin lessons as a kid.
7. What is your favorite TV show?
Currently - probably House of Cards
8. What is an interesting article you read recently?
It was about 500 Days of Summer (one of my favorite movies) and how the protagonist projects his ideal woman onto Zoe Deschanel’s character and how the movie is not a love story but about one man’s selfishness and narcissism.
9. What is something quirky you do?
I flail a lot.
10. What is your most played song in iTunes (or any other music program you use)? If you don’t feel like sharing such personal information, what is your current favorite song?
Water and a Flame - Daniel Merriweather and Adele.. I didn’t know it existed until a few months ago and I’ve probably played it 500 times.
11. Mac or PC?
Mac always and forever!
- 2 weeks ago
- 2 weeks ago
If you have been to Zankou Chicken or one of the many other Lebanese and Armenian restaurants in Los Angeles, you’re likely familiar with toum, the fluffy, creamy garlic sauce that often accompanies grilled meats and kebabs. Over the…
Zankou chicken in the shiz - can’t wait to make this!Source: kcetliving
- 3 weeks ago